Been out of the loop for a while...

IcyScytheIcyScythe Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34126Members
I took a break (temporary mind you!) from NS about 6 months or so ago, at the time a patch was in the works but still a ways away.

Anyways, what's been going on since then, both with NS and NS2? Any significant gameplay changes?

It's good to be back.

Comments

• MindmeldmeMindmeldme The Evil One Join Date: 2002-10-27 Member: 1637Members
    Since 3.2 came out I am not aware of any more changes coming down the Pipe. I don't believe they are going to change anything else now they are just going to work on NS2. It is coming along pretty nicely I believe from the posts on the site.
  • TheTitanTheTitan IL, USA Join Date: 2003-08-28 Member: 20307Members, Constellation
    If I remember correctly, there was an official announcement that after 3.2 there will be no more updates or changes to NS, unless there is something critical. This was done to allow the dev team to concentrate on NS2.
  • ChocolateChocolate The Team Mascot Join Date: 2006-10-31 Member: 58123Members
    As for NS2, there have been a couple of new things going on. From the top of my head there was the release of the Dynamic Infestation video and a NS2TR Very Alpha release to a select few mappers over the past couple of months. They have been also releasing weekly audio blogs along with the new looking site and an NS Wiki.

PS: I know I'm missing alot, but those are the big things I can remember.