Podcasts

CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Join Date: 2003-02-07 Member: 13249Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Gathering intel and suggestions for purposes of good NS2 attention</div>Okay, please, I think we could help the Unknown Worlds with their podcast to get better attention on NS2 when it releases.

First, what other podcasts are really popular or would be cool if they were on? Would UW be seen in a good light if they were to be guests on another podcast?

Example: <a href="http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/" target="_blank">http://www.pcgamerpodcast.com/</a> and they have given good press to Unknown Worlds and Natural Selection in their magazine, so they are bound to have some fans who are a part of the podcast.

Second, any suggestions for the Friday Podcast that might invite more listeners?

Example: A) IMHO, they should have a lady on the podcast, someone they work with or their wives or their girlfriends or both (that would be _really_ interesting).
B) Have other developers be geusts on the podcast. Personally I want Warren Spector or Will Wright (dreaming, I know).

So, lets hear any and all ideas on how podcasts can promote NS2.

Comments

• FlayraFlayra Game Director, Unknown Worlds Entertainment San Francisco Join Date: 2002-01-22 Member: 3Super Administrators, NS2 Developer, Subnautica Developer
    Good idea. I actually didn't know about that podcast.

I wrote my friend over at PCG to see if there's a way we can work together.
  • PrefixPrefix Éirinn go Brách Join Date: 2006-12-31 Member: 59353Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1650303:date=Sep 18 2007, 07:36 PM:name=CanadianWolverine)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CanadianWolverine @ Sep 18 2007, 07:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1650303"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Example: A) IMHO, they should have a lady on the podcast, someone they work with or their wives or their girlfriends or both (that would be _really_ interesting).<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Yeah that'd be entertaining lol
  • GaroGaro Join Date: 2005-01-07 Member: 33134Members, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Playtester
    Personally I'd like to read blog entries much more than to listen to podcasts. So could it be possible that you guys would also write the podcast speachs to text, or do more regular blog entries?

- Garo