Why the E-Team fails...

2»

Comments

• locallyunscenelocallyunscene Feeder of Trolls Join Date: 2002-12-25 Member: 11528Members, Constellation
    The reason it's perceived as nasty is because of the title and the fact that it was posted after less than a week of the E-Team announcement.
  • BulletcatcherBulletcatcher Join Date: 2005-01-08 Member: 33823Members
    Wow I really never thought of it, but your correct in my opinion! Sense I already now what all that stated above is, that im already interested and stuff. But for those people who are directed here, just one look at the first page and they see 3 different games! That's one good part, but once they choose one such as the NS2, it directs them to a bunch of words and paragraphs about the engine and boring stuff. We/they want to now whats going into the game, the new weapons, and all that stuff. I now that you guys are trying to keep it a secret for a big grand post. Atleast drop off some ideas of whats coming besides OMG A FEMALE MARINE! LOL

Sorry if i'm being a little harsh, but 1 - 2 years until release? If you guys are going to tell us everything on the last day, i might loose interest in those 2 years. I will be in college and doing other stuff. Someday i will be like, Woah NS i remember that! I wonder is NS2 is out yet? and go check out the site.
  • ItalianmagicItalianmagic Join Date: 2008-12-13 Member: 65755Members
    If we see a cinematic, we know the coutdown begins.