NS Wiki: Dead or Alive?

spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
So, upon review of other mod's Wikis and how horrible some are, I decided to check up on the situation of Natural Selection's Wiki.

ZOMG, we all FAIL.

Huge chunks of information missing, almost no new content since forever, and generally a poor thing overall.

Please Please help make the Wiki at least half-way presentable for new players checking this game out.

Comments

• KungFuDiscoMonkeyKungFuDiscoMonkey Creator of ns_altair 日本福岡県 Join Date: 2003-03-15 Member: 14555Members, NS1 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos
    Well part of the point of having a wiki is that you can sign up and contribute to it as well.
  • spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
    been doing that recently. Bootstrapped a bunch of stuff back together, added missing pages, filled in several huge blanks.

However, I don't have the time nor energy to do the whole thing, and my skills/knowledge are vastly less than the stuff I've seen on even these forums.

Heck, some stuff on the forums are prime material to get cope-pasted into a page.