Problem with commander interface

dreamlanddreamland Join Date: 2005-02-02 Member: 39531Members
Hi every one!
I've got a pb with my interface :
-when i receive ammo, or health pack (icone on left are fade)
-when i take controle of command center, i can't see all icone (build and else) all of them are fade in black.

How can i correct those bug ? I've got already re install NS 3.2, and this doing nothing :s

Thank's =)

Comments

• ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1696086:date=Dec 14 2008, 01:26 PM:name=dreamland)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dreamland @ Dec 14 2008, 01:26 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1696086"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Hi every one!
    I've got a pb with my interface :
    -when i receive ammo, or health pack (icone on left are fade)
    -when i take controle of command center, i can't see all icone (build and else) all of them are fade in black.

How can i correct those bug ? I've got already re install NS 3.2, and this doing nothing :s

Thank's =)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Read <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=100633" target="_blank">this next time</a>, this is straight from it:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Causes:
    1. The Half-Life Gamma Ramp isn't compatible with your display drivers.

Fixes:
    1. The Half-Life Gamma Ramp isn't compatible with your display drivers.
    This problem is caused by the Gamma Ramp method being incompatible with the 64-bit display drivers. They handle gamma in a way which wasn't around when Half-Life was made, way back when. What you will need to do is twofold.
    First of all, open up the command console (default key: ` or ~), and type the following:
    CODE
    cl_gammaramp 0

That will disable the gamma ramp, leaving you to set it yourself. Obviously, this will lower the gamma dramatically. Then, what you need to do is to find the display options (under Options -> Video), and adjust the gamma upwards (Gamma slider is at the bottom right of the video options page). Then click Ok, which will then restart NS. Connect to your usual servers, and play away, with the proper display methods being used smile-fix.gif<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
  • dreamlanddreamland Join Date: 2005-02-02 Member: 39531Members
    Thank's, and sorry for double post : / Bad search