Questions for UW

SypherZSypherZ Join Date: 2003-09-07 Member: 20639Members, Constellation
edited June 2009 in NS2 General Discussion
Heyas!

Ive been browsing around here for quite some time, and i gotta say this comunity beats alot of other out there, so much dedication to the game and UW!
So, i started thinking what question i want answered the most about NS2, what makes NS2 so different to NS? Ignore the graphics, sounds etc.

So my question to UW is, What is the biggest difference between NS and NS2?

Ive seen the graphics and so on, but i havent felt "the game" so to say =)

So, to make this thread worth something, what is your big question to UW? Please dont spoil this, think of some big question you really want answered!

/Alex

Comments

• DonnerbergDonnerberg Join Date: 2009-06-08 Member: 67743Members
    What are the plans for UWE and NS2 following the release?

Provided it's a success (which I'm sure it'll be), will you expand the team, start another project, take a well deserved break or what?
  • SuperflySuperfly Join Date: 2002-11-01 Member: 3485Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1711127:date=Jun 8 2009, 08:41 AM:name=Donnerberg)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Donnerberg @ Jun 8 2009, 08:41 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1711127"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->What are the plans for UWE and NS2 following the release?

Provided it's a success (which I'm sure it'll be), will you expand the team, start another project, take a well deserved break or what?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pay thier bills...
  • ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi&#33; Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    I officially apologise to everyone in the IRC channel.