Pre orders!

2»

Comments

• ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi! Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1717729:date=Jul 17 2009, 05:05 AM:name=FocusedWolf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FocusedWolf @ Jul 17 2009, 05:05 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1717729"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Overall i think all of you will agree with me that the SMART thing they should of done was LIMIT the number of special editions that people could purchase! ... but ... it seems they got greedy... i can't come to any other conclusion then that!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Guess what, you're wrong. I don't agree with you.
  • gustavo00gustavo00 Join Date: 2009-05-28 Member: 67509Members
    seriously guys.. CHILL!

I don't think the vast majority here has any REAL clue about the way to develope a game.
    I know that the vast majority has no clue about everything that is left out of developer posts and tweeter feeds and that happens inside Unknown Worlds.

Nobody that expressed concern about the huge amount of ALPHA players really knows how the game will be tested, how UW team will lead the testing, or anything else.

You people are just guessing based on random "self sense" (not common sense most of the times anyway...) and no real fact or information.

We coul'd call them greedy for accepting all these ALPHA players... But well... aren't they making the game to make money? Doesn't money allow the team to employ more people, to buy better hardware, to buy more energetic drinks, buy some food and make sure they end up with a better game?

Maybe they DO HAVE A PLAN on how to deal with more hardcore testing... and maybe YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!
  • HarimauHarimau Join Date: 2007-12-24 Member: 63250Members
    Chill? In <b>my</b> NS2 forum?