Get rid of some guests!

ObamanismObamanism Join Date: 2009-11-20 Member: 69442Banned
How about only show guest numbers if those guests are browsing the fourms? Currently, are the guests who visit the website to download the game counted as part of the guests at the fourms?

Comments

• AlignAlign Remain Calm Join Date: 2002-11-02 Member: 5216Forum Moderators, Constellation
    I believe it's just like with members, it only shows people currently browsing.
  • SgtBarlowSgtBarlow Level Designer Join Date: 2003-11-13 Member: 22749Members, NS2 Developer
    Not sure why it bothers you but would renaming it to "Users Currently Browsing the Website" stop you chewing your nails?
  • puzlpuzl The Old Firm Join Date: 2003-02-26 Member: 14029Retired Developer, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Constellation
    i think we need to only allow people browse the forums who allow us to install an eye-motion tracker activeX control. It's not enough for them to be simply clicking links on the forums, we need to be certain they are reading everything properly, taking the appropriate amount of time for comprehension and that they correctly skip over everything stickman posts.
  • X_StickmanX_Stickman Not good enough for a custom title. Join Date: 2003-04-15 Member: 15533Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1755133:date=Feb 25 2010, 08:35 PM:name=puzl)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (puzl @ Feb 25 2010, 08:35 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1755133"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->i think we need to only allow people browse the forums who allow us to install an eye-motion tracker activeX control. It's not enough for them to be simply clicking links on the forums, we need to be certain they are reading everything properly, taking the appropriate amount of time for comprehension and that they correctly skip over everything stickman posts.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

What, did you think I wouldn't come out of offtopic and notice this? I have eyes everywhere.

<b>Everywhere.</b>
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Yah, this is going no where and is mostly pointless. Locked.
This discussion has been closed.