borderlands half off

douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">this weekend</div>So i've been considering getting borderlands for a while now, but today i saw it was half off so i finally picked it up.

it's half off all weekend long, so i say lets get some more people to buy it (25 bucks isn't too much) and get a few games going.

anyone interested? my steam page is in my sig, go ahead and add me.

Comments

• lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    I still can't figure out what genre this game is. Is it just an fps? What's the part that makes it stand out?
  • douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    i played it for about an hour and from what i got out of it, it's diablo, but a fps. when you play with more people the difficulty ramps up, as does the loot and whatnot.
  • lolfighterlolfighter Snark, Dire Join Date: 2003-04-20 Member: 15693Members
    Does that mean the levels randomize too?
  • spellman23spellman23 NS1 Theorycraft Expert Join Date: 2007-05-17 Member: 60920Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1762460:date=Apr 2 2010, 05:46 PM:name=lolfighter)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lolfighter @ Apr 2 2010, 05:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1762460"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Does that mean the levels randomize too?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Unfortunately, no....

I for one must say for the record that playing it single player is just meh (but still enjoyable). Playing with a full 4-player co-op is AMAZING!

One of my friend apparently went healer Soldier and would heal the team by having them stand near explodable barrels and shooting the barrels. Because any damage you deal heals instead. I kid you not.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <span style='color:#000000;background:#000000'>Welcome to hell
    What do you want
    You ever think about settling down? We could use someone like you!
    Hey do you know when the water's gonnah come back on</span>

Voice acting was put in at the lat moment? "Oh ###### our npc's need voice overs and the game is about to release!