Registering Preorder on steam

CaptainSnakeCaptainSnake Join Date: 2010-06-19 Member: 72105Members
edited June 2010 in NS2 General Discussion
Hey I'm new around here. I had someone buy the special preorder version of NS2 a year ago and I still have the key. I'm wondering if I will be able to register the product on steam anytime soon?

I've lost contact with said person and the preorder is registered to his email address so I'm really clueless right now.

Also I should add that the CDkey I have is a 32 digit code while the steam register one is supposed to be 25.

Comments

• kflow47kflow47 Join Date: 2008-10-09 Member: 65154Members
    We have gotten a new key for steam, if u don't have access to the email adress, u got a lil problem.
    When you got acces to the email adress, and u still gotten no new key for steam release, u can resend it <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/retrieve" target="_blank">here</a>
  • ComproxComprox *chortle* Canada Join Date: 2002-01-23 Member: 7Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    If you need any help with your order, fire an email to store@unknownworlds.com with any kind of proof (ie: your old key, paypal receipt, etc) and we can fix it up.