I'm back..sorta

Sempai.HanzSempai.Hanz Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72590Members
I take it for granted that most people won't remember me (nickname was HanzGruber or Sempai.Hanz or Semp.2pts or HanzGrub3r - variations there of)...

I did some work on some particle system maps for Flayra with the pre-release test before NS came out. I helped run a mapping competition on the old forum. ummmmm. Was in the middle of making co_leren with two other guys (belgarian was one and the other name escapes me).

Good to see all this stuff happening - bit confused about how the maps look. No infestation and all so bright. Poor aliens - where do they hide?

Anyways. Anyone that remembers me (Mendasp, you better) drop a line..

Comments

• ThaldarinThaldarin Alonzi! Join Date: 2003-07-15 Member: 18173Members, Constellation
    I remember you Hanz. I think you're able to get your old account back if you prod the mods that remember you nicely and still have the available e-mail address for it.
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1781061:date=Jul 20 2010, 06:08 PM:name=Sempai.Hanz)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sempai.Hanz @ Jul 20 2010, 06:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1781061"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Was in the middle of making co_leren with two other guys (belgarian was one and <strike>the other name escapes me</strike>).<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82574" target="_blank">http://www.unknownworlds.com/forums/index....showtopic=82574</a>

The Team - "Team Leren"
    Naigel - Chief Mapper
    Belgarian - Lighting Guru
    STG - Mapper
    ShenTraX - Readyroom Mapper
    HanzGrub3r - Project Designer, Co-ordinator and Atmosphere Geek

Welcome back Hanz
  • MasterGMasterG gmfbst Join Date: 2003-08-24 Member: 20169Members, Squad Five Blue
    Welcome back, even if I'm just returning myself. I remember your name from the old days but can't get any pictures from my memory of what you have done. Anyways weeeee let's kick some ass the next few weeks!
  • Sempai.HanzSempai.Hanz Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72590Members
    Lol. Just read through the Leren thread. OMG. 6 years ago?

I was such a PR ######. Lol. A trailer for a map. The obsurdity! :)
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    Hey there are more maps with a trailer... Mine has one T_T
  • Sempai.HanzSempai.Hanz Join Date: 2010-07-20 Member: 72590Members
    Well, now I feel like I started a trend. Woot :)