Too late to get the special edition?

InsaneBarneyInsaneBarney Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34076Members
So I was planning to get the NS2 special edition today. I was on the fence at first, but then I remembered how much I loved the original Natural Selection.

So I was going to buy it, but then I ended up spending pretty much the whole day hanging out with my girl...

I got home and it's 11 PM, I figure I can still get it but nope, unavailable. It's not even the 27th here yet.

So am I completely screwed?

Or is there any sympathy for fools such as myself? Any way possible to get into the alpha?!

Comments

• PhiXXPhiXX Join Date: 2008-10-22 Member: 65274Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1785621:date=Jul 27 2010, 08:26 AM:name=InsaneBarney)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (InsaneBarney @ Jul 27 2010, 08:26 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1785621"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->So am I completely screwed?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    yup. see you in beta xD
  • SlycasterSlycaster Limited Edition Join Date: 2002-01-24 Member: 24Members, NS1 Playtester
    The only way would be to see if someone bought an extra copy and is willing to sell you it.

But no unfortunately not, it's no longer available from UWE. The Standard Edition price also increased 15 dollars to 34.95. Though I'm sure you were aware a price increase was gonna happen, it was stated quite a few times.
  • Major PayneMajor Payne Join Date: 2009-04-08 Member: 67096Members
    best luck you might have is if someone has an extra, so yes, your screwed.
  • BlitzThoseBlitzThose Aberdeen, Scotland Join Date: 2010-04-11 Member: 71342Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    damn I just realised that was a missed oppertunity, I should have bought 10 spare copys of se and resold em for a profit. I should have thought of it sooner I fail as a scotsman.
  • InsaneBarneyInsaneBarney Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34076Members
    Damn. Well that blows. Oh well. Guess I'll have to spend all my gaming playing Starcraft 2 on the new ###### battle.net until beta :/
This discussion has been closed.