Can't seem to rejoin a game?

douchebagatrondouchebagatron Custom member title Join Date: 2003-12-20 Member: 24581Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
So this has been a problem for me (i think?) so far. I'll join a server, then for whatever reason it will disconnect me. I'll try and join that server again, it shows up in the server list after a refresh, but when i try to join on "attempting connection" it says "could not establish connection to server. "

Once I managed to connect again, but as soon as i got into the ready room it kicked me back out with the same error message. in that moment i was in game I hit tab and noticed that I was still listed as being in the game.

here are the steps that happened to me from start to finish.
1- game got completely unresponsive at the time of game-start
2- game seemed to keep spawning new instances of players, so i saw 6john is now named 6john (2) and that number kept changing.
2- i got a "lost connection" error and was kicked out.
3- couldn't join the game
4- restarted ns2
5- joined the game, saw my own name on the team i joined when initially losing connection, so it showed as "6john" on aliens, and "6john (2)" in RR
6- was kicked out out of game (lost connection)
7- restarted ns2 a couple hours later and joined the same game, to see my name still showing on scoreboard for aliens, as well as in the RR