Some suggestions on different things

pausenpausen Join Date: 2005-01-18 Member: 36301Members
first is it possible that we can rename the <b>alien comander</b> into more alien fitting? Maybe Overmind (jeah i know it was already used douzend times) or controller (jeah i know it was already used douzend times).
Comander fits for tech mariens perfect but for the "biological" aliens it sound just wrong.

second i like the idea of the portable power nodes. it makes the mariens not so dependet on fix powernodes. but i think i would be interessting when portable powernodes only supply a limited amount of energy (maybe enough for two turrents) and if you want to build more the you habe to build more powernodes OR you connect (or reroute the energie of) the fixed powernode to the portable one. the fixed powernode "fuels" the portable node but also loses in exchange for this energie.

fixed portable
base energie 100 % 20 %
fueld/rerouted 80 % 40 %
even more 20 % 100 %

now you could only build limited amount of struktures in the room with the fixed node and it would be more easy for the aliens to take it down but in exchange for the mariens the could build more dynamic extensions.

(jeah i know, bad english -_-)