Creating Infantry Portal on top of CC

KuriinKuriin Join Date: 2011-01-08 Member: 76761Members
<div class="IPBDescription">In tram...</div>So, apparently you can create the IP on top of the CC in tram thus allowing the marines to get up top where only aliens should be able to get to. Is this going to be fixed or is this going to always be allowed? I'm assuming it's an exploit.

Comments

• ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    Have a picture of this?

Also, post this on getsatisfaction.
  • RulgrokRulgrok Join Date: 2007-04-04 Member: 60559Members
    Not to be a ######,

But I guess you never noticed there is a ladder in the corner that allows you to climb up to that level anyways?
  • KuriinKuriin Join Date: 2011-01-08 Member: 76761Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1824926:date=Jan 16 2011, 05:36 PM:name=ScardyBob)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ScardyBob @ Jan 16 2011, 05:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1824926"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Have a picture of this?

Also, post this on getsatisfaction.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Naw. I don't know how to make screenshots in-game unless it's the obligatory printscreen.

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not to be a ######,

But I guess you never noticed there is a ladder in the corner that allows you to climb up to that level anyways?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Not really, as not many servers play this. But, that still doesn't change the fact that the IP was on top of the CC.
  • Pat (GER)Pat (GER) Join Date: 2010-12-13 Member: 75646Members
    building IP on CC has also the advantage that aliens cant destroy is so fast. ;)