Just played NS2 last night. Guess what?

eliotmateliotmat Join Date: 2002-12-01 Member: 10350Members, Reinforced - Shadow
NS2 is not bad!

Prior to the last two releases it was unplayable for me as a gamer.

NS2 still needs work and polish, but I'm starting to share the vision of what the developers think this game will be!

This is going to be special. Keep up the good work and keep polishing this sucker up!

Comments

• haymohaymo Join Date: 2005-01-09 Member: 34040Members, NS1 Playtester
    Same boat as you mate
  • XerondXerond Undefined Join Date: 2004-07-09 Member: 29817Members, Constellation
    Yeah my performance has been getting better, game is getting towards playable. If performance can continue to get better, I think people will see good potential.
  • CodeineCodeine Join Date: 2010-11-22 Member: 75155Members
    my experience is the opposite unfortunately. I know its only beta and a lot can happen but atm performance is worse each patch and marines are ridiculously overpowered.

Skulks are my favorite alien to play but its just frustrating trying to kill a marine with 30 fps you get about 3 leaps and a few bites before your out of focus/energy and die. The maps are really small like corridors with no real room to leap around and theres no air acceleration to control your leaps, main options is to wait on the roof for a marine to walk passed with his back to you to have a go at him. Not to mention how slow skulks move, Meanwhile marines are sprinting and reloading. Then flamethrowers and grenade launchers come, and GG. Bring in NS1 movement/mechanics it worked then, why wouldn't it work now?. This feels like a massive broken mess atm to me. /rant

I play 1 game every patch its totally not enjoyable.

My opinion was taken from 8v8 games.