Hey Devs

NolSinklerNolSinkler On the Clorf Join Date: 2004-02-15 Member: 26560Members, Constellation
<div class="IPBDescription">just want to say</div>I just want to say good job on NS2 so far. It took me a while to get in on the beta but I finally bought it and am impressed. I know I was very skeptical at first (some of you may remember my rants) and I'm sorry about any damage that I may have done. You've really got a great thing here, and a community that cares about the game and all of you as a team. I'm sure this kind of thread happens a lot, so I hope you guys aren't sick of hearing this, I'm just saying thanks for doing something creative, something different than what other people are doing. It takes guts to do what you're doing. Anyways keep up the good work. Thanks again.

- Nolan

Comments

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Hey, NolSinkler, you're welcome, and thanks back to you for the kind words. Always nice to hear. We're glad you are liking the Beta so far, and there are lots of new content, features and bug fixes on the way.

--Cory