"The Thirsty Onos" Map

XosteanXostean Join Date: 2012-02-17 Member: 146370Members
<div class="IPBDescription">whats going on with it?</div>Back in October you guys released a video showing off the map "Mineshaft" and at the end of the video you showed a teaser of a map you were currently working on that showcased a bar called "The thirsty onos"

Just curious as to how the development of that map is coming along, been dying to play a new map.

Comments

• Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    edited March 2012
    It's being worked on and being playtested whenever the need arises to test some stuff/balancing and such. Don't worry, it's just that maps are quite work/labour intensive to get out in a polished state.
  • XosteanXostean Join Date: 2012-02-17 Member: 146370Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1909877:date=Mar 4 2012, 11:50 AM:name=Kouji_San)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kouji_San @ Mar 4 2012, 11:50 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1909877"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's being worked on and being playtested whenever the need arises to test some stuff/balancing and such. Don't worry, it's just that maps are quite work/labour intensive to get out in a polished state.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Oh trust me i know, I've been working on one with their tools since i pre ordered the special edition like 2 years ago

Was just wondering what it's status was, Dont mis-understand this thread as "GET IT OUT OR I QUIT!" type of thing lol.
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to ns2_docking as well, I have high hopes for it. Love the theme. Get your ass moving dux! ;)