fps lag

2»

Comments

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    <!--quoteo(post=1920774:date=Apr 1 2012, 07:28 PM:name=OnosFactory)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OnosFactory @ Apr 1 2012, 07:28 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1920774"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->LOL at telling someone with a Phenom II x6 to 'upgrade or deal with it' - I appreciate the 'defend UWE coz I'm a play tester' thing but come on, thats just la la land talk.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    <!--quoteo(post=1920155:date=Mar 31 2012, 08:13 AM:name=Obraxis)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Obraxis @ Mar 31 2012, 08:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1920155"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm afraid unless you upgrade your PC, you'll have to wait and see how the game develops. It's a beta, things will get better, though I'd appreciate it if you and TruVeritas could keep your snide remarks to yourselves.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I'm not drawing the connection here..
    Obraxis provided a reason WHY the phenom doesn't achieve similar performance, and then said the two only possible options in a very polite way and you think its just defending UWE?
    o.0