0 Servers Found

FluckyFlucky Join Date: 2012-04-01 Member: 149798Members
i cant play 3 day ago, i try all i can read in this forum but nothing, fix the problem pls or give us a solution

Comments

• DJPenguinDJPenguin Useless Join Date: 2003-07-29 Member: 18538Members
    this isn't on the dev's end and nothing you can do other than connect to servers via console.
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh! Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    Im having the same problem currently. You mean to say there is seriously no fix for this...? .____.
  • SloppyKissesSloppyKisses omgawd a furreh! Virginia Join Date: 2003-07-05 Member: 17942Members, Constellation
    Just a bump for justice.. Well, a small update. I cannot even connect to servers through the console. It's getting very frustrating. I even disabled firewalls to see if that was the problem and still a no go >_<
  • BearTaxiBearTaxi Join Date: 2011-11-15 Member: 133064Members
    I get this periodically and at random times, I can be searching for a server and it will work, then I refresh and it bugs out. It usually fixes itself after I do any of the following - exit steam, revalidate ns2 file cache, restart my computer, or all of them, or sometimes none. It's pretty damn annoying.
  • World ConstructWorld Construct Join Date: 2012-03-29 Member: 149616Members
    This problem is entirely on Steam's end. It has to do with the master servers that Steam uses to amalgamate all the servers that are reporting their presence to it in an easy-to-read list.

This is not an Unknown Worlds problem. Submit a bug report through Steam.
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    Moving to NS2 Tech Support.

I've had this happen, usually waiting a minute or so and servers will suddenly pop up for me.
  • nunofgsnunofgs Join Date: 2005-03-18 Member: 45717Members
    Happening again. Been waiting for like an hour but still no servers.
  • SoilSoil Join Date: 2012-01-15 Member: 140617Members
    Same here mate - left it for a couple of minuets then they came up. And now it aint showin any again! D:
  • musicpetemusicpete Join Date: 2002-05-23 Member: 660Members, Constellation
    edited April 2012
    Hi! I am having the same problem...

* It started around build 201.
    * It happens with the vanilla launcher and the experimental menumod.
    * The servers take 10-30 seconds to appear, then after trying to join a server (usually it's full....) the list never appears again - even if I let it sit there for an hour.
    * Restarting the game does not help....
    * Creating a listenserver and then trying the server browser does not work...
    * Using the <a href="http://www.play4dead.com/ns2/#" target="_blank">http://www.play4dead.com/ns2/#</a> website and clicking "Join Server" only produces a steam window with server info and the text "Server not respnding".
    * Using the abovementioned website and noting the ip:port and trying to connect via console does not work either.... The error message is "disconnected from server - Couldn't establish a connection with the server".
    * For good measure I tried a cold reboot of my computer, router and cable modem. No effect... :(

It's frustrating.