Gorge

RisingSunRisingSun RisingCalifornia Join Date: 2004-04-19 Member: 28015Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
<div class="IPBDescription">Charge ability to spit structures</div>I would love the ability to charge a spit ability that launched my structures where i would aim. The longer you hold it the stronger the velocity to a capped limited. It would make it easier to shoot it into better places that are slightly out of reach for our pudgy friend.

Comments

• botchiballbotchiball Join Date: 2003-04-24 Member: 15810Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1937092:date=May 18 2012, 04:46 PM:name=RisingSun)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RisingSun @ May 18 2012, 04:46 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937092"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I would love the ability to charge a spit ability that launched my structures where i would aim. The longer you hold it the stronger the velocity to a capped limited. It would make it easier to shoot it into better places that are slightly out of reach for our pudgy friend.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    A slightly larger range to build could be nice.. but then how much makes sense? I don't think the Gorge needs to hurl his structures around.. would put them completely out of range for building purposes, or mostly out of range for damage purposes.