Gorge is boring?

2»

Comments

• BloodyIronBloodyIron Join Date: 2009-11-09 Member: 69321Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    With the removal of the mini cysts, and it not being apparant to a player how to destroy buildings. There is little to nothing to spend your resources on during a game, as a gorge. The removal of the slow from the spit also makes the class less viable, I am not familiar with why this was removed.
  • internetexplorerinternetexplorer Join Date: 2011-10-13 Member: 127255Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1937387:date=May 19 2012, 03:30 PM:name=paradoxum)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (paradoxum @ May 19 2012, 03:30 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937387"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->You (the OP) made a post explaining why you think something is not boring, if people want to post and explain their reasons why they think otherwise, that's fine, that's how a forum works, people discuss things<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

and if people just want to toot their own horn and not post on-topic? I think it's okay to call them out when they do that..

that said, you should all post in all my threads so I can get a tryhard badge or whatever
  • Fluid CoreFluid Core Join Date: 2007-12-26 Member: 63260Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1937377:date=May 19 2012, 09:08 PM:name=Imbalanxd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Imbalanxd @ May 19 2012, 09:08 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937377"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Why are you continuously trying to promote your own thread? You know you aren't going to get squad 5 for having a thread open or anything like that...
    And don't say you're trying to reduce redundant threads, otherwise you wouldn't have bumped your 5 day old one to the front page.

This thread is about things that people like about the current gorge system, people will post in your thread if they want to.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I can't geniunely be interested in the gorge and want to hear all your interesting thoughts and ideas about it? My thread is, as stated, to make it easier to find all the nice discussion and thoughts on the gorge. What you like about it fits there too.
  • Master BlasterMaster Blaster Join Date: 2012-03-17 Member: 148908Banned
    <!--quoteo(post=1937422:date=May 19 2012, 01:31 PM:name=Fluid Core)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fluid Core @ May 19 2012, 01:31 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937422"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I can't geniunely be interested in the gorge and want to hear all your interesting thoughts and ideas about it? My thread is, as stated, to make it easier to find all the nice discussion and thoughts on the gorge. What you like about it fits there too.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Certain people just like to dominate the forums unfortunately.
  • Not FlayraNot Flayra Join Date: 2012-05-18 Member: 152282Members
    And so does this one. But we like this one more. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Now then, back from the thread press-gang attempt and on-topic.
    Personally, I'm excited about the addition of a fifth and sixth weapon slot for the gorge, just so we could bring back web and babblers.
  • ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    edited May 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1937406:date=May 19 2012, 10:02 PM:name=internetexplorer)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (internetexplorer @ May 19 2012, 10:02 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937406"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->that said, you should all post in all my threads so I can get a tryhard badge or whatever<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--coloro:red--><span style="color:red"><!--/coloro--><b>*IMAGE REMOVED.*</b> The NS forums are not meme-based. Use your words, instead of a funny cat (or insulting) picture. -Talesin<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--sizeo:1--><span style="font-size:8pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i>Disclaimer: this is purely for the sake of humour and does not reflect my opinion of the squad 5 recipients</i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->
    edited May 2012
    I really miss being able to grow infestation away from the main chain, but having to maintain it. It really helped commanders take resource nodes quickly.
  • TheIcarusKidTheIcarusKid Join Date: 2012-03-23 Member: 149258Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1937431:date=May 19 2012, 01:41 PM:name=Imbalanxd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Imbalanxd @ May 19 2012, 01:41 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937431"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I really miss being able to grow infestation away from the main chain, but having to maintain it. It really helped commanders take resource nodes quickly.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    I do too, but with the non-pres gorge, it was just annoying to have half the chain die all of a sudden. And I REALLY like the non-pres gorge.
    <!--quoteo(post=1937443:date=May 19 2012, 11:18 PM:name=TheIcarusKid)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheIcarusKid @ May 19 2012, 11:18 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937443"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I do too, but with the non-pres gorge, it was just annoying to have half the chain die all of a sudden. And I REALLY like the non-pres gorge.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I definitely agree that the mini cyst was an awfully confusing mechanic, and I'm glad its gone. Buuuuuuut, -> <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/forums/index.php?showtopic=118567" target="_blank">suggestion</a>.