"Fixed bug that allowed you to use shadow step while stabbing."

SintSint Join Date: 2007-01-09 Member: 59540Members, Squad Five Blue
<div class="IPBDescription">Was only thing what made it usable</div>Just getting bit pissed of by this change, since its said to be a bug. It was only thing what made stab somewhat usable in competitive games since you didn't always die instantly if you failed to hit or stab didn't register on target. It was hard to use before and took lot of training and now that training is completely meaningless after this change since it sucks again. So pretty much its meaningless to train anything before the game if actually released, well that's just how I feel after this change. Stab was pretty rare anyway so not many used the time to learn it. I guess some people are actually starting to play this game (like me) instead of thinking it as a beta, maybe its been beta for bit too long or maybe I have just played it too much.

Comments

• Albe23Albe23 Join Date: 2012-03-24 Member: 149272Members
    Don't worry stab is going away entirely according to UWE.
  • fanaticfanatic This post has been edited. Join Date: 2003-07-23 Member: 18377Members, Constellation, Squad Five Blue
    Told you practicing this was worthless (after soloing your fade twice while you were trying to practice it), so I guess you should've listened to me!
  • swalkswalk Say hello to my little friend. Join Date: 2011-01-20 Member: 78384Members, Squad Five Blue
    I have one thing to say to this topic: LOL.
  • SintSint Join Date: 2007-01-09 Member: 59540Members, Squad Five Blue
    <!--quoteo(post=1937338:date=May 19 2012, 07:33 PM:name=fanatic)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fanatic @ May 19 2012, 07:33 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1937338"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Told you practicing this was worthless (after soloing your fade twice while you were trying to practice it), so I guess you should've listened to me!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It started to get better after more training thou, but yes that seems to be the case. Well started this topic while i was testing the patch first time and was pretty drunk so yeh the change got to me since it was sudden.