Natural Selection 2 News Update - Docking Reveal

1235»

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    edited June 2012
    <!--quoteo(post=1945219:date=Jun 20 2012, 06:43 PM:name=BVKnight)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BVKnight @ Jun 20 2012, 06:43 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1945219"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but there's a pretty big glitch in Docking where one of the alien spawn points in Locker Rooms gets you stuck. It's just to the right of the hive when you are facing away from the glass doors.

Every time I spawned there I was stuck, and I spawned there about four times in the course of a game. It made a pretty big difference when I spawned right as we were getting rushed, and had to kill myself and wait again :/. I've annotated it.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The alien spawns are generated automatically on map load and are not designated by the mapper, so it's quite probably a coding issue, but I'm sure the mapper will take a look at it anyways.

Also, thanks for annotating, it helps :)