Loving this game

bandit145bandit145 Join Date: 2012-08-08 Member: 155078Members
I just bought this game a few days ago and I haven't enjoyed a game this much in awhile! Keep up the good work unkown!
I also live stream NS2 quite a bit now (every night). So feel free to stop by and yell at me for doing things horribly wrong <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/bandit145" target="_blank">http://www.twitch.tv/bandit145</a>

Comments

• Squeal_Like_A_PigSqueal_Like_A_Pig Janitor Join Date: 2002-01-25 Member: 66Members, Super Administrators, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Developer, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Silver, Subnautica Developer
    Great to hear, Bandit. And welcome to the NS2 community,

--Cory
  • BillaxBillax Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154886Members
    Yeah me too. I bought it a while ago but as the polish is rolling in I'm playing it more and more. Can't wait for launch and all the mods that will be made, I can only imagine how fun some of the best of them will be.
  • ellnicellnic Join Date: 2010-07-19 Member: 72559Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Just been watching a live steam. Nice work
  • killer monkeykiller monkey Join Date: 2010-02-26 Member: 70743Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1959384:date=Aug 8 2012, 05:19 PM:name=Billax)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Billax @ Aug 8 2012, 05:19 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1959384"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yeah me too. I bought it a while ago but as the polish is rolling in I'm playing it more and more. Can't wait for launch and all the mods that will be made, I can only imagine how fun some of the best of them will be.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
    The Polish are roling in, my goodness! Get out of there!
  • MocMoc Join Date: 2012-08-07 Member: 154887Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1959443:date=Aug 9 2012, 09:16 AM:name=killer monkey)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (killer monkey @ Aug 9 2012, 09:16 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1959443"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The Polish are roling in, my goodness! Get out of there!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Ah i see what you did there

I can't wait to get this game. I just needs to wait till i getz money
  • PersianImm0rtalPersianImm0rtal Join Date: 2010-12-02 Member: 75414Members, Constellation, NS2 Map Tester
    Welcome 155,078! Feel free to join the All-In teamspeak, to play with some veterans, and let us help you improve your game.

<a href="http://t.co/QammPCJ5" target="_blank">http://t.co/QammPCJ5</a>
  • NukoeNukoe Join Date: 2012-08-05 Member: 154821Members
    I'm loving the game too, minus a few complaints. I just wish the performance was a tiny bit better so I could recommend the game to my friends. Their PCs are alright but nothing special, they can run most games...I'm just unsure about this in particular - even at low. I want to make sure they can get playable fps before telling them. Most are huge AVP fans and would jump on this title.

All in all, thank you for giving me something the AVP reboot failed to. Hope to spend a lot more time playing this, and hopefully with a few friends of mine.

Any word on a performance increase via patch any time soon?
  • NolSinklerNolSinkler On the Clorf Join Date: 2004-02-15 Member: 26560Members, Constellation
    <!--quoteo(post=1959470:date=Aug 8 2012, 08:01 PM:name=Nukoe)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nukoe @ Aug 8 2012, 08:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1959470"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm loving the game too, minus a few complaints. I just wish the performance was a tiny bit better so I could recommend the game to my friends. Their PCs are alright but nothing special, they can run most games...I'm just unsure about this in particular - even at low. I want to make sure they can get playable fps before telling them. Most are huge AVP fans and would jump on this title.

All in all, thank you for giving me something the AVP reboot failed to. Hope to spend a lot more time playing this, and hopefully with a few friends of mine.

Any word on a performance increase via patch any time soon?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Patch today or tomorrow. I would expect some kind of performance increase, but who knows how much. Might not be anything to call home about. Then again, it might be. Who knows what's in store? :o :O :o :O
  • DeadzoneDeadzone Join Date: 2003-07-03 Member: 17911Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=1959470:date=Aug 8 2012, 07:01 PM:name=Nukoe)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nukoe @ Aug 8 2012, 07:01 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1959470"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I'm loving the game too, minus a few complaints. I just wish the performance was a tiny bit better so I could recommend the game to my friends. Their PCs are alright but nothing special, they can run most games...I'm just unsure about this in particular - even at low. I want to make sure they can get playable fps before telling them. Most are huge AVP fans and would jump on this title.

Any word on a performance increase via patch any time soon?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Performance is literally improving every single patch. If you look at 5 or 10 builds ago, you'd be amazed at how much better it gets over time. (or if you're brave, look at videos from the old alpha lol)

I get 40-60 through most of the game myself. FPS is HEAVILY dependant on your CPU in this game, so take a look at the minimum/recommended specs posted on naturalselection2.com