Power_point entity has no triggername

ShakerShaker Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9582Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
Seems that I'm not alone with this issue... Is there a way to fix it that anyone knows of?

Comments

• [AwE]Sentinel[AwE]Sentinel Join Date: 2012-06-05 Member: 152949Members
    I fell for that too as I started mapping. The manual says you need to give it a trigger name and to add waypoints to the map. In the actual builds you don't need both.

Just place the PowerPoint into the world and inside a location_entity. Everything in this location is triggered by the powerpoint inside of it.
  • ShakerShaker Join Date: 2002-11-21 Member: 9582Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    You're awesome Sentinel. We should find a way to help update the guidelines!
  • Kouji_SanKouji_San Sr. Hινε Uρкεερεг - EUPT Deputy The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-05-13 Member: 16271Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue
    <a href="http://www.unknownworlds.com/ns2/wiki/index.php/Ns2_sample" target="_blank">ns2_sample</a> is more up to date, you could use the info in there, all that is lacking it the tech_point weighting system