Beta users and coming release

Indrid_ColdIndrid_Cold Join Date: 2005-02-15 Member: 41202Members
<div class="IPBDescription">black armor, art book, free game copy,</div>Natural Selection Players from 1 and 2!

I am sure everyone is excited about the upcoming release of natural selection 2.
I am creating this thread to hopefully help people understand what is in store for those of us who pre-ordered Natural selection 2 so long ago in order to help fund the game that we have so dearly been waiting for.

How can we help. Well, i am a little in the blank about a few things myself so I hope to incorporate everyone's knowledge into one thread that will be useful to those of us who are a little lost.

For example. With the new pre-order of the game new perks were released for the buyers. Including new armor sets, an art book, and a free copy of the game just to name a few things. Naturally when I first found out I was a little worried that I would have to pay more money for these things. But the generosity of Unknown Worlds is great! To thank all of the pre-order users who had access to the alpha and beta development parts of the game, they added these NEW features to them.

But my questions is "How do we receive these new gifts?"

Will the art book be digital?

Do we get an actual copy of the game game something that we can hold in our hands and cherish?

Do we need to Provide a home address to receive these gifts?

How will the armor variants function in game?

I am sure there are lots of questions people have now that we are getting so close to the release.
Please feel free to share your questions and help answer some at the same time if you can.

Thank you,

Indrid_Cold (A.K.A. Opticon989 A.K.A. Opticon)

Comments

• Laosh'RaLaosh'Ra Join Date: 2011-12-09 Member: 137232Members
    well, what they said is "free upgrade to deluxe edition" and the steam storepage says "Pre-Purchase Natural Selection 2 and receive a free upgrade to the <b>Digital</b> Deluxe Edition!"
    so i guess everything you get is digital. which makes sense, because shipping this stuff all over the world would be very expensive.
  • Indrid_ColdIndrid_Cold Join Date: 2005-02-15 Member: 41202Members
    <!--quoteo(post=1988202:date=Oct 7 2012, 02:51 PM:name=Laosh'Ra)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Laosh'Ra @ Oct 7 2012, 02:51 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1988202"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->well, what they said is "free upgrade to deluxe edition" and the steam storepage says "Pre-Purchase Natural Selection 2 and receive a free upgrade to the <b>Digital</b> Deluxe Edition!"
    so i guess everything you get is digital. which makes sense, because shipping this stuff all over the world would be very expensive.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I suppose that makes perfect sense, I guess I missed the digital part.

But how I would yearn to actually hold a copy of the game!

So assuming that everything is digital, How will we go about obtaining these features.

Download through steam store? sent through e-mail?

Or maybe a download directly upon the games release?

Maybe these questions aren't as hard to answer as I thought But I tend to ask more questions then I can on my own find answers for.

But thanks for the reply.