Black armor for alpha purchase?

SurelogSurelog Join Date: 2007-01-07 Member: 59498Members
Hey I was wondering if anyone heard word of the black armor for people who bought the game during Alpha.
Also, anyone heard anything about a possible Female model like the one in the banner at top?

And finally, is there a way to access the deluxe artwork and what not yet?

Comments

• Onii-chanOnii-chan Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7164Members
    The deluxe Artbook and OST are in "\Steam\steamapps\common\Natural Selection 2\DeluxeEdition\".
    They've mentioned female marines will most likely get implemented after 1.0, Hugh really wants it in. :)
  • SurelogSurelog Join Date: 2007-01-07 Member: 59498Members
    I noticed black armor is a option in the options screen but I haven't seen it as black yet.
  • Onii-chanOnii-chan Join Date: 2002-11-05 Member: 7164Members
    The first person view model will still be green even for the black armor.
    Try creating your own LAN game, opening the console and typing "cheats 1" then "thirdperson"

Then you can confirm that you have it and see how it looks.
  • SurelogSurelog Join Date: 2007-01-07 Member: 59498Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2009134:date=Nov 4 2012, 04:13 AM:name=Onii-chan)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Onii-chan @ Nov 4 2012, 04:13 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2009134"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The first person view model will still be green even for the black armor.
    Try creating your own LAN game, opening the console and typing "cheats 1" then "thirdperson"

Then you can confirm that you have it and see how it looks.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

welp, looks black I guess, more like a gray but I'll take it. Thanks for the help!