Maybe a new player :)

HeavysHeavys Join Date: 2012-12-17 Member: 175347Members
<div class="IPBDescription">Some questions about Beta Keys</div>Hello NS2 community ,
My name is Heavys and i have some doubts about this game , i hope you guys can help me.

I've been trying to get a Beta Key to see the game for myself , but its very hard to receive one nowadays.
I want to know if there are more giveaways running at this momento , i'm already participating the Gamersbook giveaway and "The Generosity Thread".

I'm sorry if this isnt the right area , i tried to find some "Beta questions area" but i didn't so i posted in the "New players area".

Thanks , i hope to be playing with you guys soon =)

Comments

• FlamingoFlamingo Join Date: 2009-07-15 Member: 68141Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    The beta is over and the full game has been released. In order to play you must own a full copy of the game.
  • HeavysHeavys Join Date: 2012-12-17 Member: 175347Members
    edited December 2012
    Ohh , now it makes sense xD
    The Gamersbook is giving a free copy of the game , not a Beta , so the game has already released.

Btw , you know any site that is making a christmas giveaway of the game ? As i said before i only found the Gamersbook , but i will keep looking for more giveaways ...
    I cant buy the game right now , maybe in a couple of months ... if you have anything that can help me send me a PM

Thanks