Omg add a ######ing mini map already!

scaramooshscaramoosh Join Date: 2012-12-29 Member: 176621Members
Having to open the map because the levels are poorly designed, to the point it all looks generic and the same, so they're hard to memorize and you can never clearly make out vents and pathways without it is annoying! The UI in this game is so bad, it doesn't tell you anything, I still have no idea what the ###### is going on. I mean there is no indication of what the commander is doing, no orders, I wouldn't even know commanders exist without it being in the screenshots... what do they do again? The game doesn't give you any feedback on this.

Anyways just add a mini map into the game, I'm sick of having to look at the map to see where I'm going. Most of the time I see a route, close the map and think hang on where is that? Open it up again and look and then wonder round to work out the doorway is down a level and behind some structure...... like the map doesn't show you any of that detail lol.

As if the game wasn't disorientating enough with the ######ty camera angles that never change when you climb up objects. The end result of that is I end up falling off walls so much as my brain thinks I'm crawling on my back and press the wrong WASD key. Why can't there be an option to the perspective change? Why can't I look out of where my eyes are instead of having my view ruined by it being in my own ######ing mouth?

Such an unfinished mess of poorly thought out ideas.

Comments

• ImbalanxdImbalanxd Join Date: 2011-06-15 Member: 104581Members
    LEARN TO PLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If I get banned it was still worth it
  • ZaggyZaggy NullPointerException The Netherlands Join Date: 2003-12-10 Member: 24214Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester
    <!--quoteo(post=2054649:date=Jan 2 2013, 01:48 PM:name=scaramoosh)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (scaramoosh @ Jan 2 2013, 01:48 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2054649"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Having to open the map because the levels are poorly designed, to the point it all looks generic and the same, so they're hard to memorize and you can never clearly make out vents and pathways without it is annoying! The UI in this game is so bad, it doesn't tell you anything, I still have no idea what the ###### is going on. I mean there is no indication of what the commander is doing, no orders, I wouldn't even know commanders exist without it being in the screenshots... what do they do again? The game doesn't give you any feedback on this.

Anyways just add a mini map into the game, I'm sick of having to look at the map to see where I'm going. Most of the time I see a route, close the map and think hang on where is that? Open it up again and look and then wonder round to work out the doorway is down a level and behind some structure...... like the map doesn't show you any of that detail lol.

As if the game wasn't disorientating enough with the ######ty camera angles that never change when you climb up objects. The end result of that is I end up falling off walls so much as my brain thinks I'm crawling on my back and press the wrong WASD key. Why can't there be an option to the perspective change? Why can't I look out of where my eyes are instead of having my view ruined by it being in my own ######ing mouth?

Such an unfinished mess of poorly thought out ideas.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Please vote or add a suggestion at <a href="https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=2055e8" target="_blank">https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=2055e8</a> if you feel anything should be added or changed.

<!--quoteo(post=2054651:date=Jan 2 2013, 01:50 PM:name=Imbalanxd)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Imbalanxd @ Jan 2 2013, 01:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2054651"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->LEARN TO PLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

If I get banned it was still worth it<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Really?

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.