Urgent player fixlist for 238

2»

Comments

• FlamingoFlamingo Join Date: 2009-07-15 Member: 68141Members, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow
    <!--quoteo(post=2065638:date=Jan 23 2013, 03:22 PM:name=wiry)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wiry @ Jan 23 2013, 03:22 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2065638"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->1. 5-6 lines of chat history when pressing enter/chat button (menumod used to have this back in beta, guud stuff)<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

This please. Currently I have to open the console and read through a sea of "ERROR" in order to see what I've missed.
  • Cat-PokerCat-Poker Join Date: 2012-08-28 Member: 156670Members
    This is an old bug that still has not been fixed, but sometimes there is not an alert when the main base power is under attack. It is always terrible when the main base power goes down by a single bile bombing gorge and I didn't even get an alert from the UI so I could beacon.
  • sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
    <!--quoteo(post=2065578:date=Jan 23 2013, 12:32 PM:name=gnoarch)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gnoarch @ Jan 23 2013, 12:32 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2065578"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->also cuz of thebad path finding of cysts combined with the minimum distance between them it's now possible to get you cyst line STUCK. This can happen if you have to go up a stair and around a corner at the same timeand have placed the last cyst too close to the stars but not close enough to "unlock" the highground...<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

It actually happens in situations completely unrelated to stairs as well. For example, I once had it bug out between generator and stability monitoring on docking. It's completely level ground, but the cysts could not be placed. I ultimately managed to come around through courtyard to take the IP, but I still couldn't cyst into north point.
  • irEricirEric Join Date: 2012-11-20 Member: 172615Members
    Canceling EMP research necessary! I am used to canceling shade hive and fade eggs. But the emp research is unstoppable. at least make make the hotkey C something common like arcs. Even mac speed would be more useful.
  • RobbyRobby Sweden Join Date: 2012-09-16 Member: 159687Members
    irEric wrote: »
    Canceling EMP research necessary! I am used to canceling shade hive and fade eggs. But the emp research is unstoppable. at least make make the hotkey C something common like arcs. Even mac speed would be more useful.

+1 !
  • Know painKnow pain Join Date: 2012-09-04 Member: 157674Members
    238 only had 2 good fixes in it:

1. It got rid of the all powerful whooshing sound effect.
    2. Marines can now have jps in the ready room at the end of a match.