[bug] free blink

sotanahtsotanaht Join Date: 2013-01-12 Member: 179215Members
Had a bug pop up where fades got blink for free prior to the commander researching it at all. Blink doesn't show on the evolve menu and the commander can still research it, but once evolved to fade it is available on right click with the appropriate UI element shown next to the energy bar.

I've actually seen this at least twice since 239, I haven't found the cause and can't even be sure that it isn't happening every single game since I don't get to go fade often.

Comments

• semihandysemihandy Florida Join Date: 2012-05-24 Member: 152537Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, WC 2013 - Silver
    I had a similar issue earlier today. I had assumed the commander had researched Blink already, since I could use it, but about 2 mins after I faded the blink research complete notice came up.
  • FlamuFlamu Join Date: 2013-02-03 Member: 182786Members
    edited February 2013

Vid of this very thing happening (7m 25s in), quoting a dude on reddit, 'I've had this bug happen a few times since the beta with both blink and stomp. If I recall correctly this has only happened when the abilities in question have been researching when I started to evolve. '