LR_Quarantine

MetaMindMetaMind Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174358Members, Reinforced - Gold
edited February 2013 in Mapping
This is a custom map where allmost every texture got replaced by High Res ones, also we added new shaders and many other cool things to take your breath :P
Some of you might recognize this map of the glorious game: Aliens vs. Predator 2 ;D

This Map was designed for the Last Resistance Mod but can be played on other mods too.
It is linked to this mod collection:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126387828

Unfortunately this map is currently not working for other mods like combat etc but we will fix that soon...

Screenshots:
nfw3q8usli74.jpg
pc5ngskoge5o.jpg
x2z38bkfs3v.jpg
og1ffy6keaat.jpg
krpwpop4c61.jpg
t4v8hwygca4.jpg

For more Screenshots plz visit our Workshop page:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126342986

This map was made by me and [My-G-N] OnkelDagobert.

Feel free to comment and discuss. :-)

Comments

• deathshrouddeathshroud Join Date: 2010-04-10 Member: 71291Members
    edited February 2013
    nice is that ibg containmnet tank a custom model?
  • HowserHowser UK Join Date: 2010-02-08 Member: 70488Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Retired Community Developer
    woo woo! Nice to see someone using some lovely custom textures. they are getting better! specular map needs some tweaking though :P
  • MetaMindMetaMind Join Date: 2012-12-06 Member: 174358Members, Reinforced - Gold
    @deathshroud
    nope this is actually a combination of multiple props from standard ns2 ^^ as so many other things in this map
    But the Glass Shader is custom made by us.

@Howser
    yeah I kinda went crazy with speculars :D But it was intended that the walls reflect a bit.
    The map theme should look like a clinical enviroment thats why it is so bright... it portrais a big contrast to the standard ns2 maps we think.