Bilebomb bug/commander

b1.seb1.se Stockholm, Sweden Join Date: 2012-09-17 Member: 159734Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
Yeah, so .. I wasn't sure where to post this so maybe someone could move it if it's in the wrong section, much appreciated.
Also couldn't find a post on this, if there's already one.

Anways, I was in a pcw/scrim 6v6 on tram a few days ago when the marines were getting arcs to push warehouse.
I reserached bilebomb naturally and jumped out as gorge after it finished and couldn't bile at all.
At the time we had 1 more gorge that could bilebomb, so i'm asuming this issue has something to do with being in the hive/commandermode.

Hope you get a chance to sort this bug out, since its quite the game-breaker in this situation.
Thx.

Comments

• HamletHamlet Join Date: 2008-08-17 Member: 64837Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    It also happened to me outside. I was Gorge with 2 ups when bb came up and could not use it
  • derWalterderWalter Join Date: 2008-10-29 Member: 65323Members
    it just happened in a gather and we lost the round because of it... AAAAAAAAAAARGS!
  • ChizzlerChizzler Join Date: 2013-01-04 Member: 177532Members
    edited February 2013
    It's a bug... It's happened to me a couple of times, initially I thought it occurred when you evolve into the lifeform when the research is in progress, but I'm not sure now. After you die, you'll get the ability... I've also seen people mention re-evolving but as far as i know you can't re-evolve into a lifeform you're already playing. Regardless, this is a known issue (same as having abilities before research i.e blink) and I expect they'll be solved in the next patch.

Edit: This really belongs in Technical Support.
  • FuleFule Join Date: 2009-06-04 Member: 67683Members
    Happened to one gorge player when I was a commander. He was a gorge before research and after research and did not have bile.