looking for a team to join

MaLuSMaLuS Join Date: 2013-02-02 Member: 182769Members
edited February 2013 in Competitive Play
Hey all I'm looking for a team to join for season 2 my preferences are as follows:

Alien:
Fade
Lerk
Com

Marine:
building
Sneaking
Com

I've been playing gathers lately too. Any questions feel free to pvt message me or respond here.

Edit:
Response to Posts

Hardware Specs:

CPU: Intel Core I5 2500K
RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance
GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 480
Main HDD: OCZ Revo Hybrid 1TB
Headset: Logitech G35
Mouse: Logitech G700

Steam Profile (Viewable to logged in users only): http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malus_Draco/

I live in the UK and at the moment I am not working so i have all the time in the world for training.

Clan History:
The only clans i have been a member of was first the <VeNoM> clan for AVP2 back in the early days of AVP2. While in <VeNoM> clan I help get the AVP2 UC (United Clans) together to share our ban lists, etc. to improve all of our servers and keep hackers out. later after <VeNoM> kinda just dissolved with member needing to o things in real life i then went without a clan for a year or two until I joined [SG_CMD] of which i am still a member. I joined Stargate Command in 2008 and have really enjoyed, those guys and gals have help each other and me through some hard times.

Gaming History (basic Overview):
well here im not quite sure exactly what to put, I had my first windows PC which was brand new top of the line from the shop loaded with windows 95 and started gaming with any games i could run on the computer, to name but a few gmes (that i can remember off the top of my head) mostly FPS with things like the SWAT series, doom series, Blood 2: The Chosen, AVP2 and some RTS like the Command & Conquer series, transport tycoon, black and white. I had a new PC built by myself and started playing newer games llike the Rainbow six series, half-life series, Counter strike, Turok, Far Cry series, Crysis series, Supreme Commander, Left 4 Dead series, Duke Nukem, Skyrim, testing from Alpha for Primal Carnage. I also played a few flight sims from time to time.

Comments