some bugs/problems with 240

WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
1) random weapon jam bug is back (can't reload or fire until switching away from the weapon and back).
2) sometimes gorge tunnels cease to be connected even though both ends are still alive (i think it's due to a tunnel built on infestation losing its infestation)
3) the distance from locker rooms to cafeteria is way too short in docking. aliens and marines close spawn is pretty much surefire death for aliens.
4) there's occlusion problems in veil, going from pipeworks towards the dome, if you go under the half-lowered blast door or w/e the skybox flashes.

Comments

• WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    about #2, perhaps it's when a gorge tunnel is placed on hive infestation, the hive is killed removing the infestation, and a new hive/cyst is placed near it.
  • soccerguy243soccerguy243 Join Date: 2012-12-22 Member: 175920Members, WC 2013 - Supporter
    #1 I've never experienced until now. My rifle fails to reload. Rifle indicates 00, I press r but nothing happens. I have to switch weapons to fix
  • RautapalliRautapalli Join Date: 2010-07-23 Member: 72710Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    #1 was never gone in the first place, it happened to me a couple of times in 239.
  • WheeeeWheeee Join Date: 2003-02-18 Member: 13713Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    yes, but it happens with higher frequency now (and i very very rarely experienced it in 239, maybe once the whole build)
  • IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts