Bug Report: Exo stuck in a wall on spawn.

MostlySilentMostlySilent Join Date: 2013-03-09 Member: 183814Members, NS2 Playtester
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/558716941346328624/0383C1879AE4D56F6CB062D563E41693CA4173FE/

That's just a quick picture, shows that I was a dual-mini Exosuit, the placement of the Prototype Lab, and that it was in Terminal on the map Docking. (With a commander in the chair)

I bought a dual-mini Exosuit and was unable to move from my spawn position. I was spawned a bit off the ground, so I'm assuming I was spawned with a foot of the Exosuit slightly inside the raised wall section with plants on it. That's just a guess though.

Spawning another Exosuit did not free me, my boosters did not free me, moving did not free me, shooting did not free me. (Having another Exosuit get between myself and the wall behind me did not work either, I never had a chance to see if an alien attacking me would, as the aliens never made it to Terminal)

I spent a little bit looking for a real bug report section, but didn't see one. So here you go.

Comments