Enhancement Request: Add server history to server browser

eliotmateliotmat Join Date: 2002-12-01 Member: 10350Members, Reinforced - Shadow

Good morning UWE. First off, I love NS2. Thanks for a great game.

I have an enhancement to request from you. Please add some form of "server history" to the server browser. I would really like to know more details about the servers I've actually joined.

We can add servers to favorites and add players to a friends list. However, when you add too many servers to favorites and too many friends to your friends list it all just becomes noise.

Here are items to consider adding to the current server browser for easy implementation:

1. Add a column for "Date Last Joined". Values would include date+time of last connection lasting 90 seconds or more.
2. Add a column for "Total Connected Time". Values would display total hours and minutes connected to that server: hhhhmmss
3. Any server with less than 90 seconds (or a better value?) of connection time should not display. This would prevent one-time reserved slot kicks from showing up in the list.
4. Add a server browser filter for "previously connected" that would filter to servers that a user has connected to (connection time > 90 seconds) in the past.

I know there's a lot on your plate. Please consider this for future release. Thanks and game on!