ENSL Division 1 Third Place Decider - Damage Networks vs All In June 8 1730 PDT 2030 EDT

ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
edited June 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
Hey everyone, what are you guys doing Saturday night? I'll tell you what you're doing. You'll be watching Damage Networks play All In in the very LAST game that wraps up season 2 for the North American divisions of ENSL. It'll be casted by @Virsoul and @WasabiOne. Be there, June 8th 530PM PDT/830PM EDT and for you night owls in the EU June 9th 330AM CEST.

http://www.ensl.org/matches/5012

Comments

• Sp3cia1Sp3cia1 NY/MASS Join Date: 2013-01-06 Member: 177755Members, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    bah going to be sleeping as I got 7am flight to LA for E3. Ill have to watch later sunday
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    They make the Europeans wait for the Americans so they can watch at a nice time (see the semis and finals of the Nations Cup for details) yet the Europeans have to watch the Americans at ridiculous hours. lols.
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer
    That's actually not what happened at all. We already had a schedule for the Nations Cup and followed it the best we could with teams scheduling their own times. With this match, it was scheduled by the teams themselves and played when they are available.
  • BestProfileNameBestProfileName Join Date: 2013-01-03 Member: 177320Members
    If given a more pragmatic scheduling do you think the final would have began around midnight for Finland? No, I don't so either.
  • ScardyBobScardyBob ScardyBob Join Date: 2009-11-25 Member: 69528Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    If given a more pragmatic scheduling do you think the final would have began around midnight for Finland? No, I don't so either.
    The France v Sweden semi-finals lasted quite a while. It pushed back the finals quite a bit. It sometimes happen in these types of tournies.
  • ZeframZefram Join Date: 2004-05-11 Member: 28611Members, Forum Moderators, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, WC 2013 - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts, Retired Community Developer