Launchpad Publisher Wrong Files

HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
When I try to publish a new mod I get a message saying the publish was successful. The name and description of the mod are correct, but the image and files from steam are from a different mod I've published in the past. It seems like the publisher is uploading files from an old mod and the metadata for my new mod.
Things I've tried:
  • Create a new mod
  • Delete appdata folder
  • Use Launchpad from playtest build (equivalent to reinstalling)
I can't tell if this is a problem with the publisher or steam. Has anyone run into this issue before or have ideas how to fix it?

Comments

• MendaspMendasp I touch maps in inappropriate places Valencia, Spain Join Date: 2002-07-05 Member: 884Members, NS1 Playtester, Contributor, Constellation, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow, Retired Community Developer
    Keep your steam browser open, doesn't matter if it's ingame overlay or the client. It will tell you to accept the new EULA, until you do that, it will publish garbage.
  • HuzeHuze Insightful Join Date: 2003-11-12 Member: 22724Members, NS1 Playtester, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited July 2013
    Edit: After restarting steam the problem went away. Possibly the new EULA wasn't taking effect until after the restart. Thanks, Mendasp.