Your file doesn't match the server. Powershell script for x86

splitsplitsplitsplitsplitsplit Join Date: 2013-07-24 Member: 186370Members
I'm having the same problems listed in this thread. http://forums.unknownworlds.com/discussion/130334/your-file-does-not-match-the-server-i-have-tried-multiple-fixes

I've cleared the workshop, un-installed and re-installed the game and verified the game cache.

The only fix I can't do is clear the steam cloud. This is because my steam folder is in Program Files (x86) and everytime I try put it in a path I get the following as an error.
The term '.\Program Files (x86)' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program.
 Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.

I presume this is because you have to use a special format for (x86). What path should I put for CLC?

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    There was a patch to 251 2 hours ago. Most servers have to update.