Ideas for new titles/products

MorshuMorshu Join Date: 2012-08-13 Member: 155539Members, Reinforced - Shadow
edited August 2013 in Ideas and Suggestions
Hello everyone

I'm simply gonna list a few ideas which I think would be awesome and 'hopefully' profitable so here goes;

1) I love playing system shock 2 even to this day, if UWE could make a game like that within the natural selection universe with a few additions/etc. I would totally dig into that!

2) Make a childrens game where the 5 kharaa alien lifeforms are the characters (cartoon versions) and then from there I guess you could make it so there are spelling puzzles with clogs and what-not you can come to think of.

3) Natural selection 3: Annihilation >insert sarcastic meme here< (no offense but let's just stay with NS2 for atleast 5-10 years more 'aight? ;P)

4) Make a turn-based game with a twist of natural selection, X-com and space hulk...?

5) Natural selection 2 the RTS game??? :P

6) Completely new IP which should be a fantasy roleplaying game with a Hughnicorn easter egg!

7) A game within the natural selection universe where you play as a 'soldier of fortune' doing everything from boarding abandoned kharaa infested space stations to retrieve high value research data/etc. to hunting down gangs and corrupted goverment officials, everyone loves bountyhunter'ish games 'aight? (This way UWE could show/expand on how the civilization of man works/lives compared to the kharaa???)

8) MOAR NATURAL SELECTION PLUSHIES!!!

9) Natural selection webseries anyone huh? HUH??!?? :D

10) Ask night dive studios nicely for permission to make system shock 3? (atleast I think they got the IP now)

Comments