Shadow pack forum icon

ARMYguyARMYguy Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187280Members, Reinforced - Shadow
I purchased the shadow pack reinforcement package for the 75 $ but I don't have the icon next to my name, probably because I was not logged onto the site when I purchased it. Is there a way for this to get added to my name? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• rantologyrantology Join Date: 2012-02-05 Member: 143750Members, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Gold, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold
    In the link you got in the e-mail you received from HumbleBundle you should have a link at the bottom that takes you to a page where you can enter your information to claim in-game & forum badges as well as enter your twitter handle.
  • ARMYguyARMYguy Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187280Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Let me check that out, thanks !
  • ARMYguyARMYguy Join Date: 2013-08-30 Member: 187280Members, Reinforced - Shadow
    Turned out that I was never sent the email to the actual bundle page but I was able to go to the bumble bundle site directly and enter my email address at the key finder page and it brought it up. Thanks again.