Reinfored -> Game Director Badge - Funny projects after 1 week ? (What could be)

JoseppeJoseppe Join Date: 2012-01-21 Member: 141497Members
edited September 2013 in NS2 General Discussion
quote: "The UWE Team will be at your disposal to create whatever game you (=your crazy mind) want"

What projects would you laugh at (in a positive way), if you would be the crazy guy/girl game director for 1 week ?

Maybe: not "the sims", but something like "the gorgies" ;D
  • you can dress your gorge with different clothes / makeup
  • you hear the gorge taunt when gorgies are talking to each other
  • you can place "alien buttholes" (gorge tunnels) everywhere in your apartment

Comments

• ezekelezekel Join Date: 2012-11-29 Member: 173589Members, NS2 Map Tester
    I'd have them make a platformer, it's reasonable for the time period alotted and could actually make a pretty good game
  • KwisatzHaderachKwisatzHaderach Join Date: 2012-02-06 Member: 143872Members, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Supporter
    ezekel wrote: »
    I'd have them make a platformer, it's reasonable for the time period alotted and could actually make a pretty good game

Asymmetrical multiplayer side-scroller, mixing elements of platformers and point-and-click adventures!
  • xen32xen32 Join Date: 2012-10-18 Member: 162676Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    NS econo-political simulator, where instead of fighting, human and aliens are trading with each other, using diplomacy to decide who should own what room , etc.
  • KamamuraKamamura Join Date: 2013-03-06 Member: 183736Members, Reinforced - Gold
    A collectible card game could be interesting ;-)

Name: Stray babbler
    Cost: 2 bacterium
    Alien Creature 0/1
    Special: At the beginning of the round, tap babbler to annoy a marine of choice. The annoyed state lasts for 2 rounds. An annoyed marine cannot attack, and blocks only with half strength.

"Their constant beeping and screeching was quite annoying. You could squish one with the butt of your rifle, but five more would appear." - Pvt. Pruzhinsky, TSF assault squad
  • MouseMouse The Lighter Side of Pessimism Join Date: 2002-03-02 Member: 263Members, NS1 Playtester, Forum Moderators, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    I'd get them to make a sudoku game.
  • VetinariVetinari Join Date: 2013-07-23 Member: 186325Members, Squad Five Blue, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Silver
    Zen of Sudoku 2
    in SPACE!
  • SammyGSammyG England Join Date: 2013-05-07 Member: 185160Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    I would ask them to make some NS2 mods so there are more options for the more casual players, will hopefully help with that player retention issue and maybe rookies would not get stomped so hard on different Mods/Game Modes.

Edit: Sorry completely misread the title of this thread. Ignore me :)
  • MarZMarZ Join Date: 2012-10-16 Member: 162473Members, Reinforced - Shadow
  • Warforce17Warforce17 Join Date: 2013-09-12 Member: 188154Members
    Handball played with with gorges called BabblerBall! Works fine with the babbler mechanics as you can "pass-stick" the BabblerBall and at the same time intercept it by jumping in front of it.
    Coul be played like 4 vs. 4 or more and give the option to activate damage to be dealt for 12 vs 12 BloodBabblerBall. :D