Bought Shadow support pack but haven't got anything...

RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
I've searched around and couldn't find any answers. I've just purchased Shadow support pack and activated all they obtained keys in Steam. Got in the game and i don't have a support badge next to my name and i'm quite sure i don't have the Shadow skulk either (or the Elite marine, have picked both in the settings menu).

I've also tried restarting Steam, yet i don't get that "snark" icon next to my name in the game like other players have. What am i doing wrong or what am i missing here? Plz help!

Comments

• BeigeAlertBeigeAlert Texas Join Date: 2013-08-08 Member: 186657Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, NS2 Map Tester, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, Subnautica Playtester, Pistachionauts
    Re-read the email that got sent to you. I had this problem too.
  • RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    edited September 2013
    Ok, i missed the last link "NS2 Reinforced Shadow Rewards" all the way below. Got the in-game badge, but the forum one doesn't appear to be working even though i've entered the correct info. The in-game one is more important to me but i'd like to have the forum one as well.

EDIT:
    Nevermind, the forum badge just activated :)