I can't understand NS2 very basics not getting done right...

123457»

Comments

• RejZoRRejZoR Slovenia Join Date: 2013-09-24 Member: 188450Members, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Shadow
    RejZoR wrote: »
    MasterBat wrote: »
    That marine who killed you as an onos in a 1v1 must be really proud...

Proud of abusing a lame broken game combat system? He really must be incredibly proud...

Strafe jump is at it's weakest against onos since due to the fact they are massive, the jump doesn't require you to adjust the elevation of your crosshair at all.

If you literally got 1v1-from-full-health-solo'd by a single marine as an onos. Well, there are special schools and gated communities for people like you, sir.

Of course, because you were there and you know how the fuck happened. God you're so retarded and you're trying to insult ME... bwahahaha...
  • AceDauntlessAceDauntless Join Date: 2013-05-16 Member: 185253Members, Reinforced - Gold
    RejZoR wrote: »
    Today i got killed as an Onos by a fucker jumping around with shotgun and i couldn't catch him for a kill. How painfully lame is that? We know jetpacks are Achilles's heel of Onos, but c'mon, a fuckin jumping marine!?!??! Sod off UWE with such BS.

Dude.

Can't you just admit MAYBE, its not the game.

I mean, MAYBE.

• IronHorseIronHorse Developer, QA Manager, Technical Support & contributor Join Date: 2010-05-08 Member: 71669Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Subnautica Playtester, Subnautica PT Lead, Pistachionauts
    After the past page or so I don't see this thread going anywhere remotely productive.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.