Commander numeric bindings overlap the player text chat

AdambeanAdambean Cardiff, South Wales Join Date: 2005-06-03 Member: 53038Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
Hi there,

I don't know how many commanders use the numeric bindings (CTRL+1to9), but the icons on the commander HUD that display your bindings will overlap the game chat making it unreadable. Especially as the most recent message appears at the bottom, and it takes two more messages to push the original one up to a readable position.

2C35976A23D35703BC4C77C9552995B68155D4FA

Could the chat output be raised slightly to counter this? Even if only for commanders. Happens on the marine side too.

Not sure if this issue has been posted already. I only searched back 1 year of posts.

Comments

• GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    Its already reported a long time ago ;). e.g. Shine Chatbox fixes it
  • AdambeanAdambean Cardiff, South Wales Join Date: 2005-06-03 Member: 53038Members, Constellation, Reinforced - Shadow
    Ah I thought it might have been. I did notice that cool chatbox, though it is only available on a select few servers. :(