Would anyone be interested in a(nother)(new) ns2 stream?

draktokdraktok Join Date: 2013-02-18 Member: 183156Members
I recently upgraded some hardware, was running the game a beautiful before but couldn't stream for a couple reasons. Just got a 4570k @ 3.5ghz that runs great, and I have more than enough upload to support... it'd probably only be 720p, however.

I just don't want to bother setting it up if it's not something people are looking for these days, though!

Little about me: I'm terrible at ns2. I have about 300+ hours play of ns2, I've been given keys before by hugh for Gaming Con's here in the Twin cities, I held a bachelor lan party with a 6v6 ns2 1 and half hr game being apart of that event. I like ns2 a lot... but i'm not very good at it! Obviously i'm not the worst but it's hit and miss. My name in game is "the bad veteran" and on steam "apathetic super hero" if anyone wants to reach me outside the forums.

Comments

• SebSeb Melbourne, AU Join Date: 2013-04-01 Member: 184576Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, WC 2013 - Silver, Retired Community Developer
    Don't let 720p stop you, most official streams are done in 720p but higher bitrate/fps. When all you need is a free program, (OBS) why not stream? :)
  • shriikeshriike Join Date: 2013-03-27 Member: 184461Members
    There aren't many comedy focused ns2 streams, and you don't have to be very good for that. You'd have to be funny though, but you could definately get some viewers if you want.