Humble Bundle. NS2 for 1$.

2»

Comments

• Cannon_FodderAUSCannon_FodderAUS Brisbane, AU Join Date: 2013-06-23 Member: 185664Members, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Shadow
    I just buy the humble bundle because I can (unbeatable prices and helping charity is a bonus). I actually don't play most of the games I get from the bundle (I have got 6 bundles so far). As someone above said, I am addicted to NS2. So, I ll play something else for a bit, realise NS2 is better, and back I come (this happens on a nightly basis). There you go.
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    Never gotten a humble bundle before or I'm sure I'd know the answer, but is it possible to buy more than one pack and gift the games or are they tied to a steam account?
  • AurOn2AurOn2 COOKIES! FREEDOM, AND BISCUITS! Australia Join Date: 2012-01-13 Member: 140224Members, Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Forum staff
    @bentringThey arent actually tied to a steam account, when you buy abundle you get a bunch of either download links for non steam, or steam keys for steam, and you can also select if you want to get them as a gift.
  • TwigTwig Australia Join Date: 2013-11-09 Member: 189225Members, Reinforced - Supporter, Reinforced - Silver, Reinforced - Gold, Reinforced - Diamond, Reinforced - Shadow, WC 2013 - Gold, WC 2013 - Shadow
    BentRing wrote: »
    Never gotten a humble bundle before or I'm sure I'd know the answer, but is it possible to buy more than one pack and gift the games or are they tied to a steam account?

Yes absoloutly
  • HeatSurgeHeatSurge Some Guy Join Date: 2012-09-15 Member: 159438Members, Reinforced - Supporter
    BentRing wrote: »

As many as you want. That's why they made it $1 minimum for Steam keys after the minimum for the first one was $0.01 and people bought thousands of them for resale. It's still an insane "deal" (which should be seen as charity which it is, but... capitalism), but at least there's a small degree of sanity.
  • BentRingBentRing Join Date: 2003-03-04 Member: 14318Members
    Thanks, I assumed as much.
  • wopwopwopwop Join Date: 2013-08-23 Member: 187037Members
    Bye NS2, cya in a few weeks.