[CLOSED][Ubuntu 13.10]Game Crash When Shooting

android4682android4682 The Netherlands Join Date: 2013-12-03 Member: 189714Members
edited December 2013 in Technical Support
I know there is already a topic on with this problem but there wasn't an answer.

So the title says it. This is my log file and my sysinfo:
Log File

I only have a old syslog because my syslog crashes since I have a nvidia driver.
Since then my syslog can't export the info of the NVIDIA tab so it crashes.

Here is the old Syslog

This is (I guess) the error in the log:
Error: lua/Globals.lua:459: attempt to index a nil value
[Server] Script Error #1: lua/Globals.lua:459: attempt to index a nil value
    Call stack:
    #1: GetHasVariant lua/Globals.lua:459
        data =  {1= {displayName="Normal", modelFilePart="", viewModelFilePart="" }, 2= {displayName="Shadow", modelFilePart="_shadow", productId=250893, viewModelFilePart="" } }
        var = nil
        client = ServerClient { }
    #2: f2 lua/GorgeVariantMixin.lua:54
        self = Gorge-865 {abilityEnergyOnChange=100, activeWeaponId=2197, alive=true, animateAngles=false, animateDistance=false, animatePosition=false, animateYOffset=false, animationBlend=0, animationGraphIndex=58, animationGraphNode=0, animationSequence2=-1, animationSequence=0, animationSpeed2=1, animationSpeed=1, animationStart2=0, animationStart=93.457458496094, armor=75, baseYaw=0, bellyYaw=0, blockPersonalResources=false, bodyYaw=-1.4835299253464, bodyYawRun=0, cameraDistance=0, canUseTunnel=true, celeritySpeedScalar=0, clientIndex=4, cloakRate=0, cloakingDesired=false, collisionRep=0, communicationStatus=1, countingDown=false, crouching=false, darkVisionSpectatorOn=false, darwinMode=false, desiredCameraAngles=cdata, desiredCameraDistance=0, desiredCameraPosition=cdata, desiredCameraYOffset=0, detected=false, dragsUmbra=false, electrified=false, enableTunnelEntranceCheck=false, energizeLevel=0, enzymed=false, flinchIntensity=0, followingTransition=false, fov=95, frozen=false, fullPrecisionOrigin=cdata, fullyCloaked=false, gameEffectsFlags=0, gameStarted=true, giveDamageTime=0, hasAdrenalineUpgrade=false, hasBellySlide=false, hatched=false, health=160, healthIgnored=false, hotGroupNumber=0, inCombat=false, infestationSpeedScalar=0, infestationSpeedUpgrade=false, isCatalysted=false, isMoveBlocked=false, isOnEntity=false, isOnFire=false, isUsing=false, jumpHandled=false, jumping=false, lastTakenDamageAmount=0, lastTakenDamageOrigin=cdata, lastTakenDamageTime=0, lastTargetId=-1, layer1AnimationBlend=0, layer1AnimationGraphNode=11, layer1AnimationSequence2=-1, layer1AnimationSequence=-1, layer1AnimationSpeed2=1

Does somebody knows how to fix this?

Comments

• CommanderAlchemyCommanderAlchemy Sweden Join Date: 2013-12-04 Member: 189780Members
    if you had search for this you would notice that this is a known issue and well just wait for an update.....
  • android4682android4682 The Netherlands Join Date: 2013-12-03 Member: 189714Members
    if you had search for this you would notice that this is a known issue and well just wait for an update.....

Srry, I didn't get that from the topic.
  • zbuntz92zbuntz92 Join Date: 2013-12-04 Member: 189763Members
    edited December 2013
    Can someone please link the original thread referencing this crash topic? Because I'm having the exact same problem. It's a great game that I love playing but its pretty discouraging when you are 50 min. in to an intense match and you freeze up and crash... :/ hope you guys figure it out soon.
  • GhoulofGSG9GhoulofGSG9 Join Date: 2013-03-31 Member: 184566Members, Super Administrators, Forum Admins, Forum Moderators, NS2 Developer, NS2 Playtester, Squad Five Blue, Squad Five Silver, Reinforced - Supporter, WC 2013 - Supporter, Pistachionauts
    edited December 2013
    zbuntz92 wrote: »
    Can someone please link the original thread referencing this crash topic? Because I'm having the exact same problem. It's a great game that I love playing but its pretty discouraging when you are 50 min. in to an intense match and you freeze up and crash... :/ hope you guys figure it out soon.

The original issue should be fixed by now. Could you open another thread providing us with all need infos(logs,specs and etc. )
This discussion has been closed.